Kill | Team Comuniti !!
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Kill | Team Comuniti !!

Bine ai venit pe noua comunitate Kill | Team Comuniti

AcasaKill | Team ComUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

dating usa - You cannot handle this candy

In jos 
AutorMesaj
PortMacq
Vizitator

dating usa  - You cannot handle this candy Empty
MesajSubiect: dating usa - You cannot handle this candy   dating usa  - You cannot handle this candy Icon_minitimeLun Iul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Sunbury online dating - Get to know this babe My name is Brisa SLONE Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Tamworth online dating singles in australia free online dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating singles in Hervey Bay free online dating Dubbo dating what I'm looking for: A tall, nice guy and someone who likes to be social and has a simliar sense of humor. I love to talk, silence freaks me out so I need someone who can hold a good conversation. Loves music and the arts and other cultures or is open to learning. I love dancing, make a great living, loving life, want to meet some men that are not depressed and want to have a good time, if you are that guy, write me and let's take it from there...... I've been told I'm sweet, nice and quiet at times. Then otjer times they say I'm a fun closet party animal with a sense of humor. I just like to laugh and enjoy living. Things like dancing around the living room, hanging out with friends at a local bar, taking in a movie, or sitting on the couch with the man of my dreams. i like to be submissive, i love to swallow, i love all things to do with sex. if you want to know more, let me know.... i love to swallow cum and be spanked, please let me please you!! so hit me up what u waiting for? I am looking for Down-Low Men that would love to let me ride them until they bust in my tight little hole. I olve to deepthroat and swallow as well. So if you want some fun and you drive lets chat!! I am confident, a little intelligent, fun, loyal, mentally stable well, just a little off, and independent. This is a dating site if you do not want to date then go to a club!!! Sorry for the Bi*tchiness but I am tired of the POS on here!! There is jusy too many pervs!!!
Sus In jos

dating usa - You cannot handle this candy
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Kill | Team Comuniti !! :: Coding :: HTML,PHP,MySQL,MsSQL-
Mergi direct la: